Time to dust off your competitive spirit…basketball is back!
To celebrate a return to competitive basketball following the restrictions over the past 16 months, Basketball Wales is launching an outdoor 3×3 competition for U14, U16, U18 and seniors teams.
We have competitions taking place in:
- Flint (25 July)
- Tonyrefail (8 August)
- Cardiff (29 August)
Things you need to know:
- There is a registration fee of £20 per team, payable before the event on receipt of an invoice.
- This fee in non-refundable*.
- Each player will receive a free event t-shirt.
- Each event is open to U14, U16, U18 and senior teams.
- You can enter your team at more than one event.
- You can enter a mixed team.
- The event will run from 10.00am and finish no later than 4.00pm.
- U14, U16 and U18 teams must have an adult with them at the event.
New to 3×3 basketball or need a quick reminder of the rules…check out this video
How to enter a team
It’s easy! There are just a couple of things you need to do first…
Every member of your team must have a FIBA 3×3 profile. This is free and will only take a couple of minutes.
Go to www. play.fiba3x3.com to register and get a profile.
Fill in the registration form.
Once you receive the invoice for your registration fee…make sure you pay it before the event.
Before the event you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you need about the day.
Enjoy the day!
*Registration fees will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by Basketball Wales:
- due to adverse weather conditions making the event unsafe
- because insufficient teams have entered