Do you want to volunteer with Basketball Wales? If you have the time and the commitment to help basketball communities across Wales, then we’d love to hear from you.
All roles are voluntary unless otherwise specified.
15 May 2021
Indoor Facilities Officer
We are looking a for a person to facilitate and create a new indoor facilities strategy, which will include overseeing the development of an indoor arena, a new home for Basketball Wales.
Role and responsibilities
- Leading, coordinating and facilitating the Basketball Wales indoor facilities sub-committee.
- Supporting our performance, participation and grass roots programmes with access to high quality facilities.
- Liaising with facilities operators, clubs and Sport Wales on all aspects of indoor basketball facilities and liaising with clubs on available grants.
- Working alongside the Commercial Director with management of partners and suppliers.
- Working to ensure all basketball facilities across Wales meet a high standard.
The Indoor Facilities Officer will report to the Commercial Director and the Basketball Wales board.
For more information about this role please contact out Commercial Director, Kate Gordos. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date is 23:59 on 6 June 2021.
Interviews will be held shortly afterwards via Zoom.
Basketball Wales is an equal opportunities organisation and is committed to providing equal opportunities to all volunteers. This includes the recruitment, selection, training and work conditions of volunteers.
Basketball Wales opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and civil partnership, gender reassignment, religion or belief, and disability and is committed to eliminating discrimination and harassment in the workplace.